2016 CSA Options – Fruit Share from Tree-Licious Orchards and Just Made Bakery
OPTION 1 – Full Fruit Share – $15/week – market basket of fruit types in season from our orchard; fruit varieties will include cherries in season berries in season, peaches, plums, apples and pears – as the season progresses from June 21st through Nov 15th
OPTION 2 – Smaller Share – 2/3 Share -$10/week – market basket of fruit types in season from our orchard; fruit varieties will include cherries in season berries in season, peaches, plums, apples and pears – as the season progresses from June 21st through Nov 15th
OPTION 3 – Monthly Dessert Share – June – November – large pie or cake with fruit delivered on 3rd Tuesday of each month; dessert will serve 6+, can be frozen and will be made from our fresh fruit in season; Dessert will be prepared at our Just Made Bakery on Tuesday morning for delivery
Instructions to Enroll inTree-Licious Orchards Fruit Share:
Description of shares:
A weekly “market basket” of fruits grown on our orchard in Warren County and in season for that week. The basket includes a variety of stone fruits depending on the harvest from the orchard that week. For example:
- In June the weekly share may include sweet cherries, sour cherries and early apricots or blueberries.
- In early July, we harvest apricots, plums, blueberries and early peaches – these are mixed into the weekly share.
- August marks the high point of our delicious tree ripened yellow and white peaches, nectarines and the first pears – not to mention early apples.
- In September, October and November we harvest over 70 varieties of apples and many pears. In these months, the share includes 4 types of apples and a pear variety every week.
The fruit is always ideal for eating in hand or using in your favorite baked goods. The composition of the basket changes from week to week depending on what is in season.
The small share is ideal for one to two people each week or for smaller families. The large share provides a nice fruit selection for a family of four or more. A variety of fruit in the basket of fruits is provided in both shares. The shares are packed each week to match the share size.
Finally, an email note is provided each week to announce the fruit coming in the weekly share.
Start date: June 21st and following Saturday
End date: November 15th and following Saturday
Optional stock up share for Monday before Thanksgiving – 25 lb box of mixed apples
Pick up locations:
Caldwell CSA – Tuesdays
Bloomfield Montclair CSA Sites – Tuesdays
Just Made Bakery, Hackettstown – Tuesdays
Montclair Farmers Market, Saturdays – Ready by 9am for pick up at market site
We thank you for your participation in the Tree-Licious Orchards Fruit Share;
Please visit our website at treeliciousorchards.com often to see pictures of the orchard and to learn about events at our orchard during the growing season. We hope you can visit us this season!
Complete this Order Form & Return via Email or US Mail
1) Email: email@example.com; Attention to Ginger and Carol
2) US Mail: Tree-Licious Orchards c/o Just Made Bakery at 6 Riverside Plaza, Route 57, Hackettstown, NJ 07840
3) In person: Stop by to meet our orchard team at the Montclair Farmers Market, Saturdays, 8am-1pm, Year Round
Phone: 908-852-7191, 908-689-2906 | Fax: 908-852-7142